Presentation

Hi everyone! My name is Elendili : friend of the elves in Elvish.

It’s been a year now since I first entered the fantastic world of the elves: those cute little beings who live in the fields, swim into the crystal clear water or hide under the flowers that grow into your garden.

Keep your eyes, your mind and your heart wide open.

Let your childish mind play and you’ll be able to see them all around you.

All the elves, mermaids or other figurines that will appear on this page are all handmade which makes every creation a unique piece of work.

I usually make them with a special kind of modelling clay.

I use some sheep wool from Tibet to make their hair.

The eyes are handpainted.

They are between 12 and 15 cm high.

If you like my work, please feel free to leave a comment.

If you’d like to adopt any of these little creatures to decorate your house, don’t hesitate to contact me at elendiliscreations@hotmail.fr.

Cette page en
Français

mardi 13 avril 2010

Rosy


Devilish and sensual, Rosy is my third creation.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire